CJM Solutions+ has partnered with the Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia (PANS), for over 25 years to provide Association members with customized employee benefits.
As the pharmaceutical world has changed, the Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia benefit plan has adapted to meet these changes. Some of the unique benefits available to the Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia plan are:
- Open Drug Formulary – mandatory generic substitutions with vaccines.
- Managed Drug Formulary – designed by pharmacists
- Option to exclude drug coverage if employer chooses to self-insure.
Another new and unique benefit to the Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia plan is the addition of Cognitive Services. This benefit covers a select group of services which fall under the expanded scope of practice including Prescription renewals, Prescription Adaption, Therapeutic Substitution and Vaccine Administration.
In addition to a full service benefit plan, we also provide resources to pharmacists and owners in the following areas:
- Succession/Transition Planning for Pharmacy Owners.
- Financial and Retirement Planning for pharmacy owners, employees, pharmacists and staff.
- Insurance Review of all individual insurance, including disability, life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- Estate Planning Review and recommendations.